Enhanced Login Security
Our state-of-the-art security system is designed to increase your online safety and make your account more secure while preventing spoofing attempts by a look alike website.
All URW Community Federal Members are pre-enrolled to use Net Branch, so you can get started fast. There are two simple steps to get you going:
- To obtain your password for Net Branch, go to urwfcu.org and click on Net Branch, then click on click here to sign up for Net Branch.
- Once you have logged in, you will need to complete a simple one-time enrollment that involves answering several short questions and setting your preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions are available to assist you with the process.
Features of this new security include:
- Registration of your primary computer to allow express logon.
- Selection of a unique phrase so as to insure that you are on a site you know.
- The ability to login from other computers using a security code or temporary key.
- An option to receive an e-mail or text message upon every logon or attempt.
The enhanced security is based on guidelines drafted by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's (FFIEC)
for all financial institutions. The term used most often to describe this type of enhanced security is Multi-Factor or Two Factor Authentication. The FFIEC has determined that the security provided by a single password may be defeated with the new technology being employed by high-tech hackers of today. You may review the compliance guidelines
(requires free Adobe Reader to view & print).