Make life easier with NetBranch.
With NetBranch you can view your accounts, make loan and credit card payments, pay bills, transfer funds, apply for loans, set up alerts, down load mobile banking app and much more 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your home, office or while you are on the go. At URW Community Federal, security is a top priority, that’s why we use industry-standard encryption to protect your accounts when banking online.
With NetBranch, you can:
It's easy to get started:
Learn more about Online Banking
- View account balance and history for savings, checking, credit cards and loan accounts.
- View images of checks that have been paid on your account.
- Use Bill Payment service to pay bills, receive electronic bills and send money to family or friends using our I Pay Personal Payment service.
- Make URW Community Federal Visa® and mortgage payments.
- Transfer funds within your account or make transfers between linked URW Community Federal accounts.
- Transfer money between your URW Community Federal accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions using our external transfer service.
- Establish recurring transfers to savings, loans, and/or Visa accounts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- View, save and print your monthly/quarterly Online Statements from the past 3 months.
- Apply for loans or open additional accounts and certificates.
- Receive e-mail and text alerts on various account activities, including balance and transactions.
- Access your account information while on the go using our Mobile and Text Banking services.
- Request copies of paid checks or statements. Download Direct Deposit and/or Payroll Deduction sign-up forms.
- Reorder checks or update your e-mail and physical addresses.
- Place stop payments on a single check or a range of checks.
- Review interest rates, payoff amounts, monthly payments and due dates for loans.
- Get information on your existing URW Community Federal first mortgage loan including balance information, loan activity, escrow, tax and PMI information.
- Check current and year-to-date dividends.
- Manage your account using a variety of supported financial software.
To learn about services available in NetBranch, select from the list of services below.